Home General Discussion

Birthday Order Arrived

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Been a big Undercrown fan since I first tried one and have heard numerous times since getting back in the groove the last few weeks that the Corona Viva is the best of the bunch so I got myself a box. It came with a freebie of 15 DE sticks sticks too including a few more UCs and a few JDN Antano Dark Corojo which s another favorite.

As with a lot of other guys and gals on here I am a huge fan of My Father Cigars and basically anything involving the Garcia family. I opted to go with a box of the My Father LE Coronas and then I also got two Sampler boxes which have 3 My Father, 3 LB 1922 and a My Father Special in each.

Overall I'm really happy with what I ended up going with and Sean from CCom was great to deal with and the BDay cigar he said he would throw in was an Ave Maria Reconquista which is a stick I've been wanting to try for a while now so big thanks to Sean.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good choices. Some great sticks there. Enjoy.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Happy birthday to you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done! That's a nice looking line up!!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    great selection happy birthday and enjoy!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. Nice score Jimmy, some great smokes there
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    All excellent choices!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Now the difficult part - which one to smoke on the big day! Happy Birthday!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a great selection of smoke!! Happy birthday
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man after my own heart. No prob finding a good smoke there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. After having an 18 hour day at work it was nice to come home to that box of goodies.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice haul indeed son!!happy birthday and many more,would love to send you a birthday card so why not shoot me an address??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Nice haul indeed son!!happy birthday and many more,would love to send you a birthday card so why not shoot me an address??

Thanks and will send you a PM. Wanted to wait until I was a bit more stocked up and could send some bombs out for my address to be out there but it will be a bit until I can do that. Should probably have my address updated in the borkadex anyway.
    Enola Gay - Target #29