Home Non Cigar Related

Good info on Lyme desease.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry, its from FOX NEWS. But with ticks getting out of hand the past few years and with so many folks on here with dogs (good on you) it needs to be posted.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3684297465001/how-to-detect-treat-lyme-disease/#sp=show-clips

One of my idiot step sons had a perfect bulls eye on his hip and did nothing about it.

Comments

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a friend whos wife got it. She didn't catch it in time. She passed after six years of illness. She went from a vital strong woman to a wheelchair bound invalid. Serious stuff this Lyme sickness.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a hunter I deal with ticks all the time. The past 2 years have just been out of control. On a turkey hunt this spring between my friend and I, we pulled off 32 ticks after being out for about 6 hours. 1 time I had to go in and have one cut out and then they hit me with this super high dose of antibiotic that made me really sick for 2 days.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White