Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Pocket Cigar Review Booklet

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Pretty pumped about this. I enjoy reviewing cigars. Though I post few on here I keep notes on almost everyone I smoke. So when I came across this little guy I had to pick it up. $12.99
imagephoto IMAG143_edit_1405687665878.jpg
imagephoto IMAG1437.jpg
imagephoto IMAG143_edit_1405687894211.jpg

imagephoto IMAG146_edit_1405803491466.jpg

Nicest thing about it is just lick the back of the band and it sticks right on.

Comments

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That booklet is awesome! Can you say where you got it?
  • Options
    Paducah Cigar Co. It says The Finer Things on the back. I'll see if I can find where to get them online
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome; I looked at a few in the past, but don't recall if I saw that one. It looks smaller than I'd prefer. Some notebooks corralled you into their review system, while I just wanted to take notes in a few pre-filled fields. Moleskine makes cool tasting notebooks for everything BUT cigars. I'm still waiting.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Simply an awesome gift, maybe for myself.......buwahahahahah!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on where this might be found? I tried the B&M's website and the publisher's website with no luck at either. I would love to get my hands on one of these.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    Paducah Cigar Co in KY. He had ten or so. Only place I've seen them. Might give him a call he may ship it to u.