Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Great Beer Names

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had their milk stout on tap today
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Now that's funny right there.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Had a few of these last night. Pretty tasty.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    BIL told me about this one this weekend

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Hoegaarden... Bought it for the name, turned out to be a personal favorite for pairing with cigars.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Hoegaarden... Bought it for the name, turned out to be a personal favorite for pairing with cigars.

That was one of my favorites for a while, but my tastes changed and don't care much for wheats anymore.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Sounds good... Funny pic
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure this qualifies as a "great" name but I'm serving *** KAT IPA at my wedding.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    Sounds good... Funny pic
    Jim, it is good stuff. Nice caramel flavor that coats your whole mouth. It's best poured into a glass and sipped. When it starts to get closer to room temp it starts to shine.