Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My worries were mis-directed...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Being away for a week, I was concerned about coming home to find that someone had broken into the house. What I didn't count on was that someone would take the opportunity of my absence to drop a friggin' NUKE on my mailbox!

Dang, Mr. Jim! I figured I'd have a mountain of mail to go through when we got back, but there's nothing left of the mailbox, or the front porch, or the front half of the house! There are, however, some amazing cigars! You have definitely obliterated a big part of my wish list, and I can't wait to try these beauties.

Thank you for this awesome surprise! Your generosity never ceases to amaze!!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's the Boss!! LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend after your vacation I figured you'd look forward to some new to you sticks!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit and great selection of stuff.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice welcome home package. Jim didn't want you to come home to a mailbox full of bills so he blew up your mailbox.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Nice welcome home package. Jim didn't want you to come home to a mailbox full of bills so he blew up your mailbox.
    jim's a very thoughtful guy like that.
    damn, that's crazy right there!

welcome back doug hope you enjoyed your vacation

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *