Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Great attack from the King

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ole Jim Karl sent me a wonderful note, fabulous cigars and some great locally produced relish/condiments to spice up those burgers and such. You sir have great taste in cigars and can't wait for their resting time to end so I can enjoy them!! Thank you so much for this box and I hope you enjoy the Gang War package as much I did pulling it together!!!

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit. Jim's good people and when I was still living in Phoenix a few years ago we got the chance to meet up for a smoke when I was back here visiting for the Holidays. He was the first to bomb me after I joined here and in my first couple trades I did I had people send a few sticks on his list as well since I didn't have a lot of cigars then and bombed him in person when we met up. We also have Birthdays 6 days apart and I think we were born the same year too, which would mean I'm older so boom. That Webers is good stuff too and one of the things I would always bring back or have sent to me when I was in Phoenix.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Ole Jim Karl sent me a wonderful note, fabulous cigars and some great locally produced relish/condiments to spice up those burgers and such. You sir have great taste in cigars and can't wait for their resting time to end so I can enjoy them!! Thank you so much for this box and I hope you enjoy the Gang War package as much I did pulling it together!!!
    Mmm. Lookin' good Shizz!
    Way to go JK! Sweet selection of smokes there and weber's makes some bomba$$ mustards. Good stuff

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad you like the selection Shizz .... It's the least I could do after your amazing generosity during the gang war. And it's great to see some Weber's fan out there.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    007!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    007!
    My thoughts exactly. Dang. Much deserved.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I've been to the Kings castle and saw his treasure trove of cigars. It is awesome!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    I've been to the Kings castle and saw his treasure trove of cigars. It is awesome!!

Thanks Luke you're always welcome to come and stay and peruse my stash!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Tyland64:

Thanks Luke you're always welcome to come and stay and peruse my stash!!

Hey Jim, I had asked in a different thread but are you back in the area too. I know you were moving for your training when we got together a few years ago but wasn't sure if you were back now too. If you are we definitely gotta get together sometime. Sent you a PM with my new number too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29