Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

It's hahahahahot!

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
With the sticky warm weather in the Lou, it got me thinking... What do you all do when it's too warm to comfortably smoke outside? Oh how I would love a man cave smoking room. I am working on it. However, it's not going so well, yet!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• Options
    Crap, wrong posting spot. Can this be moved or deleted?

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Reported.I kid ;)I cry and wait for another day...no man cave or B&M here, so not much to be done. Been 100F all week...even at 8pm. Ugh!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Reported.I kid ;)I cry and wait for another day...no man cave or B&M here, so not much to be done. Been 100F all week...even at 8pm. Ugh!
    You need to come and herf with me on my patio again. It's comfortable even in this summer heat.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    The other night it was 55f, but 80's during the day, muggies are coming back for a while now. Get's hot then boom thunderstorms, cools off for a day or 2 then gets hot again. Usually sitting on the deck under the umbrella is good. Get a sea breeze at night. The basement stays around 70, can be used during the hot spells too. Now I have an AC in my man-hole for the cigars but can't smoke there while it is running. Have to put exhaust an fan in the window to smoke.
    Bought my first AC in my life last month just for the cigars in the back room. Got tired of lugging them down in the basement and the rest of the house doesn't matter. But outside usually not a problem up here.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I tough it out other times I just have to wait for a cooler night
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in the NC mountains it is in the 60's at night and 70's by day.Nice weather now but it snows to beat the band in the winter. I have my man cave studio ( shop) all to myself and my tools and my cigars. Nearest B&M is in Asheville 73 miles away. Off the mountain it is hahahahahahot!!!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i wait until 8ish get a fan and brave it. Or I go fishing like i did tonight, that makes any night bearable catching fish and smoking a cigar
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summer finally showed up this week. When it is too hot I will smoke when relaxing in the shade on the deck or while grilling. I often smoke at work if the guy I am working with smokes as well. Otherwise I just wait for a better day. Severe heat and humidity just seems to kill the enjoyment and makes me feel blah afterwards. Don't get to the lounge very often because the nice ones are 40 minutes away and I have too many family things going on. Now old weather I am a champ. Coldest weather I have smoked in was -17 degrees.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I just put up with it.. Been 100-110 here since the last week in May, with the exception of about5 or 6 days. If lucky, it's been raining in the evenings this week and cools us into the 80-90s. That's been nice. Other than that, I wait for sunset when it gets done to 98° Or so. Bourbon neat and fire it up, turn on the patio ceiling fan.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Go to the golf course? Grab a REALLY cold beer? Get nekkid and sit in a kiddie pool? I have a swamp cooler(radiator style air conditioner) that pulls air in from the top of the roof and I crack the back door where the air blows out. I sit inside at my kitchen table and the smoke goes right out the back door with no lingering smell or smoke.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Matkin please change your avatar!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Matkin please change your avatar!!
    Yeah some one needs to let him know!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Gone, my apologies did not know there was an issue.