I never get tired of this kind of story.

jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"

Comments

• 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 30 years ago, in a not so distant place, during a time of turmoil, there were a few dogs used for patrols by a few troops.
    At that time, when the dogs became a certain age, they were to be removed from service. Which, while it wasn't stated, usually meant they were to be put down. One dog, belong/assigned to one Seargent, had reached that point of termination. As a contracted individual working with that company, I tried to get them to let me take control of the animal. Unfortunately, that never happened.
    So seeing something like this happening now is good to hear.
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.