Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EMERGENCY UPDATE! Secret Mission MUST READ IF YOU DONATED!

124»

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Alright...alright.... What gives???? Jakey up to his old tricks?? WTF???? $240!!! Damn you people are crazy a$$ generous and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Everyone involved deserves a future smack down and don't think I will forget either. It's been a rough go the last couple of weeks and I appreciate all the different ways my friends have reached out. I can't wait to get better and put this BS behind me and also let my nurse go back to her day job. Thanks again everyone!!

Relax now and get better. Great job setting this up jsnake. And remember, this was all Jake's doing, we're just the posse.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Alright...alright.... What gives???? Jakey up to his old tricks?? WTF???? $240!!! Damn you people are crazy a$$ generous and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Everyone involved deserves a future smack down and don't think I will forget either. It's been a rough go the last couple of weeks and I appreciate all the different ways my friends have reached out. I can't wait to get better and put this BS behind me and also let my nurse go back to her day job. Thanks again everyone!!

Jim, it is all a dream. Its the medication. No retaliation
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Bigshizza:

Relax now and get better. Great job setting this up jsnake. And remember, this was all Jake's doing, we're just the posse.
    Yep. That's right. It was all jsnake's doin'. :^)

Seriously, if I could have, I would have kicked in much more. You have been so amazingly generous to me, Shizz, and so many other BORKs in this community. We could bomb you with cash and smokes every day for the next year and not begin to repay the kindness you've shown to us. So double up on those meds and quit all that crazy talk about retaliation!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    It was well deserved. Just worry about getting better!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double up in what everyone else has said. Could not happen to a better BOTL. Glad I could help. Get better my friend!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!