Home General Discussion
Options

Sunday July 27th - are you gonna be in portland?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Is there a chance any of you characters will be in portland? My buddy and I are gonna be at Cascade Cigar on 82nd in their lounge celebrating my big 3-oh bday! If you guys are in town would love to have you join us! :) specific time I'm not sure yet... Maybe around 11-12
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Is there a chance any of you characters will be in portland? My buddy and I are gonna be at Cascade Cigar on 82nd in their lounge celebrating my big 3-oh bday! If you guys are in town would love to have you join us! :) specific time I'm not sure yet... Maybe around 11-12
    Congrats on your birthday brother!!! I remember 30 seems like so long ago.lol.hope you have a great time!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Congrats on your birthday brother!!! I remember 30 seems like so long ago.lol.hope you have a great time!!

thanks man! Yeah gonna pick a good stick at the lounge and then that night I'm gonna light up one of my Casa Fuente sticks that I got in Vegas. Gonna start my 30s right. Lol
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    twistedstem:
    LiquidChaos66:

thanks man! Yeah gonna pick a good stick at the lounge and then that night I'm gonna light up one of my Casa Fuente sticks that I got in Vegas. Gonna start my 30s right. Lol
    Would love to meet you but its kinda far for me!! Lol!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    LiquidChaos66:
    twistedstem:
    LiquidChaos66:

Would love to meet you but its kinda far for me!! Lol!!!

sounds like someone is diggin for excuses. ;) yeah I wanted to get it up here in some odd situation some of these clowns might be in y neck of the woods. Florida is a bit of a travel... But im sure if you were dedicated enough you could make it happen... Lol!
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Aw man! Already have a party goin that day.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn got Bday thing for my niece or I'd be there. Happy B-day!!
  • Options
    Man!!! What a bunch of party poopers!!!! ;)
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If it was Portland ME I would be there, happy B-Day brother.
  • Options
    Hey it's pretty much the same place right?
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hey it's pretty much the same place right?

Be glad to smoke one in honor of your B-Day anyways.