Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Viaje Blind Fivers for those in need

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas, I know lots of people that cannot find Viaje and I have access to a nice variety and will be making a run to pick up a few things for a friend. So I am offering up Viaje blind fivers at my cost with taxes and shipping to you. This will not include Platino or Oro. They will include a possible combination of Honey & Hand Grenades, WLP Dark or Light Meat Turkey, WLP 50/50, WLP Winter Classic, Holiday Blend from 3 different years, Skull & Bones, Super Lance, Full Moon, C4, TNT, Summerfest, and possibly some different Exclusivo, Could possibly also include newer releases. The fiver will be 5 different sticks of Viaje. I can do 5, 10, 15, 20 or whatever you want. If you want more then the fiver there will be duplicates.

Please PM me if interested.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not interested in a blind fiver I can do fivers of Honey and Hand Grenades but will be a mix of 3 sizes amd I can do fivers of Holiday Blend and will include possible 3 different years. Those I know for sure. I am making a trip to see aome friends and the local has a good stash so that is why I was doing blind fivers because I can't guarantee what they will have. The selection is large and the owner holds stuff back in the back room humidor. He does have abundance of the HHG and Holiday Blends though so those I know for sure.