Home General Discussion
Options

its a sad day

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
... when i accidentally close the window losing all of a review of the new Room 101 Big Payback hueso. thats a 6 x 60 that ive been smoking for almost 3 hours.

Gone

sad sad day. it was doing well. so many words lost.

i may have another one. ill get the review going again soon.

so frustrating. why did i not save periodically?

Comments

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ... when i accidentally close the window losing all of a review of the new Room 101 Big Payback hueso. thats a 6 x 60 that ive been smoking for almost 3 hours.

Gone

sad sad day. it was doing well. so many words lost.

i may have another one. ill get the review going again soon.

I dont suppose you typed it up in MS Word. If so a version may have auto saved. If you typed it into a word press or directly on Cigar.com it is a sad day. That cigar is pretty good in my opinion.
  • Options
    nope open office. no auto save unless you set it up. and i didnt. im mad at myself really. but hey, at least i get to smoke another one soon. it was good. probably gunna be my first 90+ rated smoke in a while
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first one last night, thanks to Big Jim. Best cigar I've had in awhile. I'm sure your review will be even better after getting to smoke two! Tough job, but I'm thinkin' you're up to it.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    nope open office. no auto save unless you set it up. and i didnt. im mad at myself really. but hey, at least i get to smoke another one soon. it was good. probably gunna be my first 90+ rated smoke in a while
    ahh I see. That is a shame but hey good outlook, you get to have another one! I might have to try the 6x60. I had the robusto it was damn good. got a little hot in the final third but that is probably my fault.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    kuzi16:
    ahh I see. That is a shame but hey good outlook, you get to have another one! I might have to try the 6x60. I had the robusto it was damn good. got a little hot in the final third but that is probably my fault.
    just looked through the humidor... dont have another one. at least my B&M carries them. im super pissed at myself.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep that sucks..happens on my phone all the time when I take too long typing or switching pages!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Think it's happened to everyone, then we start saving for a while then get cocky again and we don't. Hard when you get on a roll to take the time to save sometimes too. Have you contacted the NSA, bet they have a copy, lol.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is very sad. Sorry brother but good excuse to smoke another.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, first, sorry to hear that Matt. But, I know ice been gone along time. Your smoking big ring cigars?
  • Options
    No... not really my thing still. Just for a review. It was a good smoke just too big to add to my rotation. I'm just gonna need to find another one soon. Just not sure when.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a totally sad day

You smoked a cigar.

I just read up on the Big Payback recently, very cool what Booth is doing. Hope you can work another 3 hours into your schedule for another review!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America