Home General Discussion

Well, I thought....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....I would go outside smoke a xxxxxxxxxxxx and do some grooming and tick removal on the outside dogs. By the time I had applied the Flea4X my cigar had become so tight because of the humidity it was impossible to smoke. So I finished my mission, came inside and lit up a xxxxxxxxxx brand xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx and I feel much better now.

And oh yea...a really big glass of iced tea.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm saying it anyways. Why not just put this is the "what are you smoking this afternoon" thread? There are so many new threads with little to no response these days that you can't find the good threads you're looking for. Just an honest observation and opinion. No harm inteded towards you JD. This seemed like as good a place as any to say it. I'm off my soapbox now.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Stay calm James, that's a good boy, lol. I thought you were going to say you got some flea juice on your stick, whoah.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I know I'll get flamed for this, but I'm saying it anyways. Why not just put this is the "what are you smoking this afternoon" thread? There are so many new threads with little to no response these days that you can't find the good threads you're looking for. Just an honest observation and opinion. No harm inteded towards you JD. This seemed like as good a place as any to say it. I'm off my soapbox now.
    ++++++
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corrected to clarify point of post.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, it's an open forum right? Just asking because I usually just pick a category and then post up a thread myself. James is deranged and, unlike Obama, he may bomb your ass, lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    chillax Sprinkles
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR