School days...

jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
...finally.
"Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭
    ... in July? really?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    ... in July? really?
    Next week and we are planning a celebration....there will be dancing in the street....drinks all around....music.....afternoon naps.....bribes to the bus drivers to come early and return late.....homage to the teachers....smiles on everyone.
    "Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"