Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Shaq Diesel?

No, Nope, Nada, Nope --

This cigar can shoot free throws - its the real deal!! Its the real Diesel.

How has anyone on this forum tried these without shouting from the rooftops!

Cholmes and I chopped a box of these and they arrived yesterday.
Of course we had to fire one up right out of the box! Wow, this thing was great.

I will leave a full review of these for when they have rested and then again after they have aged.
I do have to tell you that this was great out of the box and I can only see it improving greatly with rest and even age!

i havent had a cigar this good since I had my 1st AJ Signature series.
AJ Has the midas touch. So far it seem that everything AJ turns to gold.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I had one of these the other day, fresh from Ccom. I was blown away by this smoke to say the least! A little time to rest and I'll have one more, and then age a few for about a year and see what happens.

whoever wins the football picks this week better watch out, there might be some diesel fumes coming from your pack!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Fourtotheflush:

No, Nope, Nada, Nope --

This cigar can shoot free throws - its the real deal!! Its the real Diesel.

How has anyone on this forum tried these without shouting from the rooftops!

Cholmes and I chopped a box of these and they arrived yesterday.
    Of course we had to fire one up right out of the box! Wow, this thing was great.

I will leave a full review of these for when they have rested and then again after they have aged.
    I do have to tell you that this was great out of the box and I can only see it improving greatly with rest and even age!

i havent had a cigar this good since I had my 1st AJ Signature series.
    AJ Has the midas touch. So far it seem that everything AJ turns to gold.

Enjoy!
    Sounds great. I have 2/3 of a box coming in from a box split. Now I'm glad I picked up the rest of the box instead of looking for a third.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I can't wait to try this! I should have some coming here soon. I'm pretty excited.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    This and the entire "best of show sampler" is on the list to try. Everyone seems to be raving about the Diesel and the Dominus.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex said in the last issue of the catalog that he loved them and begged AJ to give him a box at the cigar show in New Orleans. I really want to try one before I commit to a whole box, but that's the way I am about any smoke. Maybe I could get Tim to throw in one in my next order :)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    TatuajeVI:
    This and the entire "best of show sampler" is on the list to try. Everyone seems to be raving about the Diesel and the Dominus.
    I loved both cigars, for different reasons. I just had my first Diesel, and it delivers on the hype. Here is my shameless plug for our blog. All in all, it was a bit simple, but with the flavor that it had, it needed no real complexity. It was fantastic, and for the price, how could you lose?