Humi Cleanout - Newbie Pass- WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Congrats to Beaker38, Chemnitz, and Avengethis....all have packages of smoking awesomeness coming their way. They went out yesterday so already making their way to their new homes. I have another issue however. I have a fourth package ready to go and have decided to just do two more. So three more packages to go out. I have some candidates in the running but if you are interested send me a PM with a little about yourself and why you might be a deserving brother of the leaf. Make sure to include your name and address.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for choosing me. I appreciate it. Can't wait to see what you sent and try out some new smokes.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    You are welcome...hope you enjoy them.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Brad in Austin, TXPosts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hey, thank you Dan for this kind gesture! I am looking forward to seeing what is in this package of 'smoking awesomeness'. I'm sure it will help keep us Newbs interested, because Newbs often have an attention span that

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 184
    Thank you for this very kind gesture. I am also very intrigued to see whats in side that "package of smoking awesomeness"
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 1,885 ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys and kudos to dow for a very generous giveaway
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today. Everything is new except for the Man o War. It is a new size for me but I have had the original before. Thanks for a great selection!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Brad in Austin, TXPosts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

Mine arrived too! Most of them have yellowing cello revealing some good aging. Thank you for the amazing selection! Cannot wait to try them!

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 184
    Mine arrived also yesterday. every cigar in this "smoking package of awesomeness" is new to me and I cant wait to try them. Thank you once again for this generous gesture.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!! Nicely done Dan!!
  • 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 8,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got one upside down. Better fix that before you light it.
    Nicely done.
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yup nothing in those packages that doesn't have some time on them. Make sure to let em settle a while before lighting...travel can do crazy things to cigar taste. :-)
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Colorful Colorado Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭
    This is a cool forum. You guys seem like good people!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico