Home Ratings & Reviews

Chucky Pudgy Monster

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
I love the tatuaje chucky from the monster series. Any other cigar that is comparable? The sweet smell is intoxicating.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are on my list, been reading good things about them. Sorry, I know that did not help with your question.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not cracked mine yet. I will ask Justin Hewey, he's burned through them all.
  • I smoked three and really enjoyed it too...nothing came to mind as a similar cigar. Maybe someone else can pinpoint something they've had.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Which one is the chucky? The one with the green band was my favorite so far.
  • blutattoo:
    Which one is the chucky? The one with the green band was my favorite so far.

Chuck is the two short robusto's that have the carolina blue bands on them
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I have not cracked mine yet. I will ask Justin Hewey, he's burned through them all.

Funny. I smoked the first out of a box last night and it was the Chucky. Loved the cigar, but it cracked wide open on me.
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:

Funny. I smoked the first out of a box last night and it was the Chucky. Loved the cigar, but it cracked wide open on me.
    Damn that ain't right
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Opened mine to admire them, but that's about it. Excited to give them a whirl as I have yet to try a Tatuaje...need to fix that sometime soon.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Man they sound like a Monster Mash Badge! All 5 baby