Home Non Cigar Related
Options

2 Worst movies I have watched in years.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Snowpiercer and Noah. Both were a monumental waste of time. I could not honestly say which was worse.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of movies, I like to mention this from time to time,....... Top Gun sucked.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Don't Go in the Woods has been the worst I've seen
  • Options
    Worst movie I have seen is definately the new Godzilla
  • Options
    I'm going to watch Sharknado 1&2 again. At least they were so bad they were good in their badness.

If anyone wastes their time on Noah pay attention to the last spoken lines and you will ask yourself, huh....what....how. Just a miserable failure, and I am thinking all the us verses them hype, was done on purpose just to get people to go.
  • Options
    TheRakeIsReal:
    Worst movie I have seen is definitely the new Godzilla

That is a shame. I am a little tired of Godzilla movies to begin with but the cast of the new one had me just a bit interested in seeing it. Oh well, now I can wait for it to be on HBO.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Don't Go in the Woods has been the worst I've seen

With a title like that don't you think you already know what the movie is about. I guess the only good and original stuff is on cable or dish.

Why is "Game of Thrones" only 6 episodes long?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Why is "Game of Thrones" only 6 episodes long?
    Huh? It is up to 40 episodes so far.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Snowpiercer and Noah. Both were a monumental waste of time. I could not honestly say which was worse.
    Both are on my list...interesting you don't like them. Several friends say Snowpiercer is the best movie of the year. I'm not sold. Noah seems interesting; it seems like interesting dreck, I should say. I'm curious about the use of material from Enoch rather than just Genesis. And mostly I want to see if Hermione seems like Hermione in a different role or if she can really act.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Boy, we're never going to agree on anything, are we? :)

I didn't see Noah (and wouldn't anyway), but I thought Snowpiercer is one of the best movies I've seen in years. An intelligent, beautifully directed action movie with an amazing allegorical premise about social engineering, class warfare, science gone amok, cult worship and even some dimestore Marxism thrown in. It's the kind of movie Terry Gilliam would have made in his prime (and, in tribute, one of the main characters is even named Gilliam).
  • Options
    raisindot:
    jd50ae:

Boy, we're never going to agree on anything, are we? :)

I didn't see Noah (and wouldn't anyway), but I thought Snowpiercer is one of the best movies I've seen in years. An intelligent, beautifully directed action movie with an amazing allegorical premise about social engineering, class warfare, science gone amok, cult worship and even some dimestore Marxism thrown in. It's the kind of movie Terry Gilliam would have made in his prime (and, in tribute, one of the main characters is even named Gilliam).

Gee, that's swell...
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Under the Skin. I mean it does have scarlet johanson but still just terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Best Man (2023) with Luke Wilson and Dolph Lundgren. That's an hour and thirty-three minutes that I'm never getting back.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damsel on Netflix.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes