Home General Discussion

Is it Sumatra?

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Im trying to find a cigar that give off a wonderful sweet, almost honey like wrapper smell, when held up to your nose. This is before it is lit. Tatuaje Chucky has it, but its limited, and in a box with others I dont like. Does this smell come from sumatra wrapper cigars?

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nat Sherman host selection

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    there you are you lil sneaky snake matt, lol
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box of them Nat Shermans right here, Christian. Bought them to give away on a trip down the Blue Ridge this summer; but then life intervened and I still haven't gone.

You want some?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    I got a box of them Nat Shermans right here, Christian. Bought them to give away on a trip down the Blue Ridge this summer; but then life intervened and I still haven't gone.

You want some?

I left you a pm
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    matkn293:
    there you are you lil sneaky snake matt, lol
    What is the world are you talking about? Check your pm

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!