Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Victor Sinclair 55 Series - Who has tried it and what were your feelings?

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
I was thinking about picking up some of these but wanted some opinions first. I know Kuzi liked them but said they had some burn issues. Anyone else want to chime in?

Comments

• Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    I've tried the 55series in a perfecto, and didn't like em at all...ended up giving all away
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    I was thinking about picking up some of these but wanted some opinions first. I know Kuzi liked them but said they had some burn issues. Anyone else want to chime in?
    it was only the maduro that ive had
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    The only one I liked was the Sungrown the rest left me wanting to smoke something else about a third of the way through.. They all seemed a bit harsh, these were shortys by the way.. perhaps the full size are better.
  • Options
    yeah... the vitola i had was the maduro toro. i mean.. i gave it an 8.3. i dont remember it being harsh and i didnt make a note of that in my catalog. iduno maybe it was my cigar on that day... or maybe it was your cigar on your day. either way i could be ok with another.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    yeah... the vitola i had was the maduro toro. i mean.. i gave it an 8.3. i dont remember it being harsh and i didnt make a note of that in my catalog. iduno maybe it was my cigar on that day... or maybe it was your cigar on your day. either way i could be ok with another.
    Agreed I will always be willing to give another shot to all cigars.. You can't condemn on one sampling
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Has anybody tried his 10th Anniversario? The one with the Dominican wrapper.
  • Options
    Nobody?

Well, fudge. That means I have to try it. What am I paying you people for, anyway?
  • Options
    urbino:
    Nobody?

Well, fudge. That means I have to try it. What am I paying you people for, anyway?
    Hey you guys are getting PAID !!.. what the ... I expect some reimbursement.. with interest ...
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Well, I guess I will pass on this purchase then, at least until I can try a couple for myself to see how I like them.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Nobody?

Hey you guys are getting PAID !!.. what the ... I expect some reimbursement.. with interest ...
    i get paid the most.

nothing. everyone else gets paid less than me.
    ...suckers.
  • Options
    CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Has anybody tried his 10th Anniversario? The one with the Dominican wrapper.
    This is just as bad as the 55. I had the original release from the RTDA 2006, and just smoked it about a month ago. Don't waste your money. Even with two years of age, it was acrid, and grassy, and had a stale finish.
  • Options
    Too late. I already ordered some.