Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

royln, xicar, and rnm hits

Today was a triple hit kind of day. First up was my winnings from a xicar contest on facebook. The new allume lighterimage
then winnings from the rnm/uhf contestimage
and last but not least a package from royln via the father contest. Which was totally not needed and asked him not to.. so much as he put my name as Shane dontsend lol. These were over the topimage
thanks everyone!!

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Mr. Dontsend
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Trifecta, outstanding. Congrat's on the wins and a great hit from Royln to Mr Dontsend, lol
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man what a hit! Nicely done sir Royln. :)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!! I'm jealous
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Ya I was like a little school kid when I seen all three were landing the same day. The mail lady cracked up when she handed me the Shane Dontsend one and she said...looks like your plan didn't work. Lol
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao! I had to look closer at your pics! I didn't notice that the first time!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great hit Roylin. Shane, let us know how you like the lighter. It looks cool.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Great hit Roylin. Shane, let us know how you like the lighter. It looks cool.
    I love it, easy click on the sidw, fluid indicator, light, bright color and puts out a great flame. This is the first real lighter I have had. Besides the table top lighter. I guess not real lighter I have had many cheap touch lighters.