Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoke My Cigars Contest!!! Winner is Drew and ???

2»

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    From one of the many lancy bombs. An absolutely wonderful smoke.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Alright Teach. I am intrigued to see what the number is.
    Lol, I'll give you a hint. I'm getting old and the memory is getting worse. So I used the actual number as my example in the OP. So the number is 6 and the winner is Drewski! Congrats bro. Lemme know who you have lined up as the second winner.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    rsherman24:
    Alright Teach. I am intrigued to see what the number is.
    Lol, I'll give you a hint. I'm getting old and the memory is getting worse. So I used the actual number as my example in the OP. So the number is 6 and the winner is Drewski! Congrats bro. Lemme know who you have lined up as the second winner.

Grats and fun contest. Might have to fire up one of my Tat Brown Label Lanceros tomorrow from an event a few years ago. Still have the two I got there and they were at the shop for about a year before that. Been digging the Coronas and may have to try and get some Lanceros too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ata boy DDub. Fun contest
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go drew! Nice looking lancero :)
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, gotta love those Aurora Cameroon lanceros! So yummy! Drew, you can't ignore this win forever. Besides, I already have your address. I do need your input on the second winner, however. I pm'ed you if you would like to keep it secret......
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, gotta love those Aurora Cameroon lanceros! So yummy! Drew, you can't ignore this win forever. Besides, I already have your address. I do need your input on the second winner, however. I pm'ed you if you would like to keep it secret......
    Little Lancy Lovin'.

Pm to you Tony
    Super excited about Drew's choice for the second winner! I think I'll keep it a secret until it hits...... :)
    SleevePlz:
    Super excited about Drew's choice for the second winner! I think I'll keep it a secret until it hits...... :)
    Good thinking. I did shoot you his addy. Please, hit him hard.
    Going out today. 9405503699300352629200 9405503699300352629224
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    duh duh duuuuhhhhhhh
    SleevePlz:
    One of these is in limbo land. The other is OFD. I cant wait to see the damage!
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Oh crap! I hadn't checked up on these since I mailed them. I dropped them both off together at my PO. Not sure what is going on with yours. If nothing shows in the next couple days, I'll follow up and see what happened.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Oh crap! I hadn't checked up on these since I mailed them. I dropped them both off together at my PO. Not sure what is going on with yours. If nothing shows in the next couple days, I'll follow up and see what happened.
    All good. I've had package I've shipped update from the PO three days later as delivered. No info in between. I'm more excited to see the other one.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I get home from work today and my GF tells me there is a package on my desk, I take a look at MI return addy and know that opening this will be dangerous. I suit up and put the cat out for safety (he likes danger and is drawn to the smell of munitions) After the smoke clears I find a note informing me that this is courtesy of Drew ??? imageIt took a minuet or two to figure out what happened.
    I've not tried the CLE connie or the Asylum yet so I am really looking forward to these, luv the LFD, Fausto and Illusione
    A great big thank you to two great BoTL.
    PS, if this contest is not what this is about, Thanks anyway!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great hit on a well deserving BOTL.
    onestrangeone:
    So I get home from work today and my GF tells me there is a package on my desk, I take a look at MI return addy and know that opening this will be dangerous. I suit up and put the cat out for safety (he likes danger and is drawn to the smell of munitions) After the smoke clears I find a note informing me that this is courtesy of Drew ??? imageIt took a minuet or two to figure out what happened.
    I've not tried the CLE connie or the Asylum yet so I am really looking forward to these, luv the LFD, Fausto and Illusione
    Yes! Blame Drew. Out of all the brothers he could have selected, he picked you! Feel free to give him hell!!!
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Looks like yours is finally moving! Yay!!!
    SleevePlz:
    onestrangeone:
    Yes! Blame Drew. Out of all the brothers he could have selected, he picked you! Feel free to give him hell!!!
    I dont have those skills. Dont blame me. Besides..this doesnt get you off the hook.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this doesnt get you off the hook.
    I have no idea what you could possibly mean by this, I am maybe the most innocent member of this forum! ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that allowed??^^^^^^
    Contest winnings from Tony. All good stuff Teach! Can't wait to smoke these. Especially the Mayimbe and Illusione! Thank you!image
    Good to see they didn't stay lost for long. Enjoy em.