Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Anybody here anything about this yet?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    huh,, have you guys sent vulchor or robbyras any pm's... it has been a couple weeks, figured you would of heard something by now
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Bombay:
    huh,, have you guys sent vulchor or robbyras any pm's... it has been a couple weeks, figured you would of heard something by now
    Looks like Vulchor hasn't logged in since NYE, hopefully all is well. I don't think RR has anything to do with it this year or last.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    Bombay:
    Looks like Vulchor hasn't logged in since NYE, hopefully all is well. I don't think RR has anything to do with it this year or last.
    has anyone heard anything about Vulchor?
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    Bombay:
    Nothing yet on my end.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    Bombay:
    Nothing yet on my end.
    Nope, and he still hasn't been here since new year's eve.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope Vulchor is a-ok. Sucks to be out of the loop and dropped off the face of the earth but still more important that everything is ok in his world.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Hope Vulchor is a-ok. Sucks to be out of the loop and dropped off the face of the earth but still more important that everything is ok in his world.
    totally agree.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im alive and not running away with the money. Ive been, and am, in the moutains with the wife and kids from Jan 3rd to Jan 23rd-----I am sorry I didnt tell this before and didnt sqaure away payment for the winners. I will be sure to do so as soon as I get back. We can let someone else commish next year if you all want, again sorry but in truth this hasnt been #1 on my mind-----but I shouldve handled it. Will do so ASAP.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Im alive and not running away with the money. Ive been, and am, in the moutains with the wife and kids from Jan 3rd to Jan 23rd-----I am sorry I didnt tell this before and didnt sqaure away payment for the winners. I will be sure to do so as soon as I get back. We can let someone else commish next year if you all want, again sorry but in truth this hasnt been #1 on my mind-----but I shouldve handled it. Will do so ASAP.
    HE's ALIVE!!!!!

congrats on being alive and well. I don't think anyone is worried about the payment, just worried that you disappeared.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Was it you that was in Durango, CO a year or two ago Vulchor?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I'm sure no one thought for a second you run off with the money, or at least I hope not, we were just concerned that all was well. Take your time and enjoy the time away with the family!! Sounds amazing!!
  • Options
    Good to hear you are ok Vulchor. Enjoy your vacation.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Glad to read this.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    hump
  • Options
    Alright...back to the land of the living....VERY sorry. Havent even looked to see who won and such as I have a lot of catching up to do on everything. If you were one of the ones who got money, please PM me and I will get you the winnings right away. Thanks guys...Sorry again and I will post the winner and such here as soon as I get to it.
  • Options
    Cold Beer and Island Waves---40 each for division winnersCold Beer 40 for 3rd placeCohiba Red Dots 70 for 2ndIsland Waves 110 for winning league

ColdBeer 80 total, Island Waves 150 total, Cohina Red Dots 70 total.
  • Options
    Beer and Dots should be Good....Waves settling up soon. Again sorry to all for the delay.