Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Moving.. very quickly.

Hey guys, I am moving very.. very soon. Didn't know I was forsure moving until... well.. tonight. One major thing that I am dealing with is funds for moving. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me slim down my cooler in exchange for support?

Another big bummer of where I am moving/who I am moving with... smoking won't be much of an option at all except on special occasions. :(

Anyway, if you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

also.. with my recent medical condition.. I have been told by the doctors to stop smoking all together... I hate my body.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks, dude! Sorry to hear that. Wish I could help lighten your humi, but cigar funds are low here too. I'm sure you'll find some "helpers" though. Hope everything works out for you, brother.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to you.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    PM sent
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    That sucks man, but get healthy, that's whats important. One way or another, this whole forum is here for you brother. Remember, if you can hang on to some cigars, and smoke them down the road...all you're going to do is put some great age on them!
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    thanks for everything guys.
    Keeping some ones I have been wanting to smoke so badly. Ganna put some time on them and save them for special occasions!
    :D

Replied to all PMs :)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well moving ,especially hope you maintain your health brother!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Moving is bad enough but moving in a hurry sucks even more. Does your doctor want you to never smoke again? This day will come for us all, wish you the best, get better.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Hope everything ends up on the right side of the tracks for you EoL
    keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a better tomorrow Brother!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn... Hope everything works out well for ya!