Home General Discussion

Kelly Deal

Check your emails! :)

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked and dont see anything ?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    avengethis:
    email me and I will check the list. Kgraffin@cigar.com
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.....do check it out....some really good stuff.
    kellyg:
    avengethis:
    email me and I will check the list. Kgraffin@cigar.com
    Email away.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    jd50ae:
    Yes.....do check it out....some really good stuff.
    Not sure how my wife would feel if another big box shows up but I will check it out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly, you're killing me.
    My budget is gone right now.

Brad, don't look at this one, cause you will surely be in trouble. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:

I also didn't see anything. Is there a super secret mailing list we have to get onto? :)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    kellyg:

I also didn't see anything. Is there a super secret mailing list we have to get onto? :)
    Yes, you have to be in the super duper double secret mailing list.
    The requirements are very strict.
    You have to cross your fingers and send an email to Kgraffin@cigar.com to get on the list. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    jbohon:
    kellyg:

Yes, you have to be in the super duper double secret mailing list.
    The requirements are very strict.
    You have to cross your fingers and send an email to Kgraffin@cigar.com to get on the list. LOL!

I didn't realize how hard it was to type with my fingers crossed... hopefully it worked!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Kelly bombed us on a Thursday, messed me all up!!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just saying to myself, "Eric, you've worked a couple of side gigs lately, you have some cash to buy some cigars, go for it!" I get the Kelly deal and I'm all excited.

Then my kid comes in with all his football gear, and he's outgrown most of it.

At least his head still fits the helmet. Shoes and pads are expensive enough, not to mention the team uni cost.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I just deleted it without even reading it, I would be to tempted.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been doing really good staying away from deals and saving for a couple of the new release boxes. Looked at it quick and deleted it. Then the morning coffee got me this morning. I am only human
    I should never have asked...

my wife's gonna be upset...

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You fellas have far more willpower and self-control than me. She had me at "hello."
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon