Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bag O' Bands...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
...up for grabs to the first taker. Anybody want 'em?

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful it is a trick!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Yep. He's a sneaky one.
    Proceed with caution. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I actually do have a project I want to start here soon so if none of our other talented folks claim em I would put em to good use.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm currently sitting pretty flush at the moment.but very nice collection and very nice to offer them up !
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    I actually do have a project I want to start here soon so if none of our other talented folks claim em I would put em to good use.

It's trap bait jimmy, don't take candy from strangers, lol.
    Right twistedstem?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    jimmyv723:

Right twistedstem?
    Looks like they're comin' your way, Jimmy. Pay no attention to these jaded cynics. I'm a good stranger. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    The3Stogies:
    jimmyv723:

Right twistedstem?
    Looks like they're comin' your way, Jimmy. Pay no attention to these jaded cynics. I'm a good stranger. :^)

Oh the humanity!!
    The3Stogies:
    Puff_Dougie:
    The3Stogies:
    jimmyv723:

Right twistedstem?

Oh the humanity!!

Haha... Thanks Doug and will definitely keep you updated when I get my project going.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This thread should be posted on the side of an old van with tinted windows and doors that don't open from inside.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    This thread should be posted on the side of an old van with tinted windows and doors that don't open from inside.

Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Ken Light:

Hey! Where did you find a picture of my van????
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Every time I see (Who wants...) on the forums here I immediately think of this news warning...
    jsnake:
    But seriously, does anybody else find ^^^THIS^^^ to be a tad ironic?
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    But seriously, does anybody else find ^^^THIS^^^ to be a tad ironic?
    Yep, Looks like a conversation between a pot and kettle if I ever saw one....
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you guys are tough. Seriously though, I have some bands looking for a good home. Anyone interested send me a PM.
    Doug don't mess around and of course there were tag-a-longs. Have only had the Edge before so looking forward to trying these. Hopefully can get my project going soon and just need to get some of the supplies. I think you guys will like it too. Thanks Doug and will keep you posted when I get this going.

Enola Gay - Target #29

what the?? how did those get in there? I don't remember seeing those in the back of my free candy van!
    Great hit Doug, cleaned out the van I see. Tried to warn you Jimmy, keep us posted on the project.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any stale tootsie rolls in there?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Doug you forgot to remove the cigars from some of those bands! Jimmy they come off pretty easy - just look on the back for a seam - it's glued together. The cigar will fall right out. Then just throw it away. Although some people like to light them and smoke them. Crazy!