Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newby to Newby Bomb.

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got a bomb in my mail box yesterday. One of these days I will figure how to post pics like the rest of you guys. Until then I will use text. In the bomb was Padron, Cohiba, Ashton, Diesel, CAO, and Pueolo. Wow!!The bomb was sent by, jbohon thats Jay and Tara in Calfornia. We had another newby to newby deal going and the sticks were unexpected. Both of us are USMC vets so we dealt without a sponsor. All I can say at this point is "counter battery fire targeted, release weaons"

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew we should have blacked out the return address. Now I'm going to have to move. Have pity on my poor mailbox!

Enjoy the sticks brother! I am looking forward to reading the book!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Got a bomb in my mail box yesterday. One of these days I will figure how to post pics like the rest of you guys. Until then I will use text. In the bomb was Padron, Cohiba, Ashton, Diesel, CAO, and Pueolo. Wow!!The bomb was sent by, jbohon thats Jay and Tara in Calfornia. We had another newby to newby deal going and the sticks were unexpected. Both of us are USMC vets so we dealt without a sponsor. All I can say at this point is "counter battery fire targeted, release weaons"

...ahm.....what is a weaon?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Keep your weaons to to yourself.Wait, there is a book? I'm telling you guys...Marines CAN NOT WRITE! ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Keep your weaons to to yourself.Wait, there is a book? I'm telling you guys...Marines CAN NOT WRITE! ;)

Never knew a Doc that could right either.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Well that's obviously why we type or find a nurse. Only real Docs can get away with scribbling on scrip pads.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    weaons of MD in the air. I like it
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how one noob got another noob's address? Hmmmmmm. Very nice
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

What do you call a Marine with an IQ of 90? A Platoon because they can't spell the word weapon but they sure can make their weapon talk.
    Rain:

my wife keeps telling me that too...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the newb on newb violence
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I love the newb on newb violence
    +1 Newb destruction is AWESOME!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    An adult needs to step in and stop this. It's just cruel.
    Chemnitz:
    An adult needs to step in and stop this. It's just cruel.

Wait, there are adults here? awww maaannn...

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newb violence. I love it
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great job, and some awesome cigars there. You guys just started shooting, gotta love that attitude. I use Photobucket for posting pics, because it's pretty easy. Upload them, re-size if you want, save them, then click the copy and just paste in your post.
    First Warrior:
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

What do you call a Marine with an IQ of 90? A Platoon because they can't spell the word weapon but they sure can make their weapon talk.

I thought my wife was going to pee her pants when I read this to her. She could barely stand she was laughing so hard.