Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another one of those bombs--Photos Fixed.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Absolute shock. Thanks HonorKnight 7. The fur balls also thank you. There are many levels of awe and I have reached the top. Words could never express my feelings.

I have no idea why the rest of the photos aren't full size. And it upsets me....greatly.

Comments

• honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Glad it got there in one piece, Hope it helps you have some good smoke time to get away from life now and then and recharge
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is outstanding! What a great thing to do.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha they're so small. That's what she said. Couldn't help myself. Another very cool thoughtful bomb.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome! It can't be said enough; the generousity of the the brothers on this forum is truly astounding!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    Glad it got there in one piece, Hope it helps you have some good smoke time to get away from life now and then and recharge
    Very nice!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Nothing like a bag of rawhide sticks for those long drinking nights
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing hit Steve, very thoughtful. James is going on a picnic with his fur-children now.