Home Cigar 101

Two or three finger cases for travel

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll be traveling in Mexico of a couple of weeks in late September and early October. I will be taking my ten count herfador with me knowing that I will also be able to buy more when I get there. I'm not interested in carrying my ten count with me everywhere so wondering if people had good luck with the two or three finger cases. Anything I should know before I start shopping? I assume there won't be humidity issues if they are in there for a day at a time. Other things I should know?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If you smoke the fatties (60 rg+), just make sure you buy one that they will fit in. The one I use is fine. My only complaint is that if I put longer cigars in it (6 in+), the top will fit, but will be pressed up against the cigars. Could lead to damage if not careful.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    If you smoke the fatties (60 rg+), just make sure you buy one that they will fit in. The one I use is fine. My only complaint is that if I put longer cigars in it (6 in+), the top will fit, but will be pressed up against the cigars. Could lead to damage if not careful.
    Good advice! I tend to smoke smaller ring gauges and shorter sticks so this shouldn't be an issue for me I hope.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been using a leather Diesel two finger case for a couple of years. I carry it maybe once a week and it has held up fine. 54's are a snug fit but 50's fit great.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those single plastic travel tubes work great if you are looking to carry singles. Very strong and airtight. You can throw them in a bag and not worry about them