Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Baby Lessons

ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

9505 5110 6908 4223 5717 42

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You usually don't see that kind facial rage until a much later date in their lives. LOL... awesome.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, that is scary, or is he dropping a load
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Guess that jar of pureed jalapeno was a bad idea after all.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There better be more than one member here in my town. My mailbox can't handle this!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    There better be more than one member here in my town. My mailbox can't handle this!
    Lol, actually there is. I think Blutattoo is in Sacramento also. But you're probably screwed nonetheless!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    So, I'm out of town on business. My wife calls me today in tears right in the middle of the class I'm teaching, telling me that our mailbox has been destroyed. It's scattered over half the neighborhood and the mailman laughed as he drove away. She's upset and I can't even hold her to comfort her...

You are too much man, this really wasn't necessary. I can't wait to get home and see what damage has been done.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done,nothing better then dropping a bomb that has to be waited for.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    this really wasn't necessary.

Oh, but it was, Padawan.
    twistedstem:
    Nicely done,nothing better then dropping a bomb that has to be waited for.

I'll remember this...