Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

a brother is in need

A long time brother is in need...om me if interested in helping him out. This is not a charity case...just something to bring a smile

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    In
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Pm brotowski
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sir!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I believe I replied to everyone. Thanks for the great response so far.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Can someone PM me his addy please? and thanks...
    deejmemixx:
    I believe I replied to everyone. Thanks for the great response so far.

no PM here.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    WaltBasil:
    Can someone PM me his addy please? and thanks...
    I think I have it...just trying g to confirm
    Everyone has the addy in you inbox. Fire when ready.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone Shane is just pulling your leg, pay him no heed.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Everyone Shane is just pulling your leg, pay him no heed.
    dud u want I n on this brett?
    Sounds like the first one is in the air.... incoming
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    9405 5036 9930 0355 5080 83
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Wow. Big turn out. Looks like I'm a little late here. Anything left for the late guy?
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114901075742851646691 on the way
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will get something out tomorrow I hope...
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Left the tracking at work, but a little California love on it's way.
    Bwahaha! It's almost there! I wonder if the target is hearing the Jaws theme quietly while he's sitting at home and wondering what's going on?

Been sick the past weekend hence why I didn't post sooner but holy **** did I get royally blown the EFF up by six brothers already, thank you all so much and pics will be up this evening of the damage so far... I am completely humbled and 125% undeserving of such generality and kindness but thank you all!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    Been sick the past weekend hence why I didn't post sooner but holy **** did I get royally blown the EFF up by six brothers already, thank you all so much and pics will be up this evening of the damage so far... I am completely humbled and 125% undeserving of such generality and kindness but thank you all!
    this makes me smile
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out early this morning
    9505 5000 2057 4230 0000 14
    Holy crap guys, thank you all so so much I am amazingly humbled and have zero clue why I was given such kindness and selflessness but thank you all! I am truly excited to try each and every one of these and replenish much of the stock that had dwindled of late, thank you! Saturday I was really sick and out of it and mixed up two of the packages so that I don't know who sent which sticks from Andrew B and Mark T, thank you both and I am so sorry that I mixed them up please let me know which is which so that I may correct it! On Saturday my buddy Walt also hit me, and then today Jason (Bluetattoo), Jay and Tara (Jbohon) and Roger (First Warrior) hit me as well! So at long last here are the pics, they start with Walt, then Andrew and Mark, then Jason, Jay/Tara and Roger.... Thank you all again so much!

image image image image image image