Options

My Favorite Brands 5K Pass

123457»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    But I still have a bag for YOU!!!
    Cheese and Rice Man! What is wrong with you? Lol. Can't wait to see y'all in Chicago shortly. Should be a blast!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh nice!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out to Tony today!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Yay! The 5K Pass has come home. Amazingly, it took less than 2 months to navigate across this great country of ours! Thank you to all that participated. This was fun to watch and everyone's involvement was just awesome. As I said before, I will be sharing the spoils of this pass with the ccom brethren that come out to Chicago in December. So if you make it for the Friday night herf, plan on having a cigar on behalf of the great brothers that took part in this pass! I personally can't wait!!! image Now for the shocking part. Jim went last in the pass. You'll never guess what he did. Oh, you guessed that he bombed me? Guess it wasn't so shocking after all. Lol. I am wondering if the AB Pryme was one of many that were purchased in Chicago last year. Thanks a bunch Jim. This is a pretty sick lineup of sticks. Are you trying to tell me that I should broaden my favorites list??? image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff tony and congrats!! Way to go again Jim, you are always a class act brother :) And Tony, I could swear that the Pryme's from last year were the Robo vitola but I could be mistaken...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Pass Tony. I wish I could make Chicago, but Molly's first Christmas has priority. Hope you guy's enjoy the smokes. We want pics.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeahh I thought it could meet a fiery death in the last place it called home! The rest, especially the Elogio and Matilde are great but different! Try them out and smoke the Pryme in Chitown !!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting me participate.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great pass tony and congrats
    Money can't buy taste