Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lessons Learned

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
I learned an interesting lesson today. Be careful who you bomb, the destructive force of the retaliation may be too much to bear!

Chemnitz: The wife and I would like to offer our thanks for your generous bomb. I needed a new mailbox anyway. Actually, after this I may need a new house! We're still reeling from the hit and trying to decide which one to smoke first!

Man, you guys play rough!!

photo 5A57C7ED-C8BB-44A5-9885-401309A151CA_zpsoohx4yfc.jpg

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Brad resembles the Ark...
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Geez Brad resembles the Ark...

Cigark I guess you could say lol... Nice hit fo sho
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm tasty looking bomb there. Definitely destroyed the mailbox.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Destruction! Love it!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there. I hope you both have fun sampling some new sticks together. The Four Kicks is one of my new favs. Surprisingly the Leccia Luchador pairs well with tequila! Got the idea from Leccia-tobacco.com which has this and other pairing options. Enjoy!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Glad they got there. I hope you both have fun sampling some new sticks together. The Four Kicks is one of my new favs. Surprisingly the Leccia Luchador pairs well with tequila! Got the idea from Leccia-tobacco.com which has this and other pairing options. Enjoy!

Good job ole boy......love it when there is a spouse who also enjoys cigars.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:

We are both looking forward to them. I also appreciate the pairs. You'd be amazed how hard it is to get a stick back from that woman! Thank you again sir!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC