Home Non Cigar Related

Wtf another person I know is missing!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
This is the second of the year! The first they found but he had killed himself and now this. I know he was heavily into some drugs but he kept a job made ends meet and worked hard. For him to have left his wife with no words is well not him! I hope everything goes well in the search and as I type this I hear helicopters looking for him. God bless
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Praying about this man.
    One God, One Truth
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I watch a new episode of "Drugs, Inc."(new season on now), I get a little angrier. There are two houses on the road to mine that are burnt down. There was a body in both and the police chalked it up to an accident in both cases. They were crack houses and people who know what happened said they were both murdered.

As long as we are a society of do nothing's it is going to continue and it is a crying shame. So many young people's (for the most part) lives are being ruined by illegal drugs, and the impact on the economy can't be forgotten. And, like you, it has hit everyone of us on a personal level. Getting into the obvious do nothing politicians would just cause a number of UN-needed post so I won't.

I really hope your co-worker is OK and will return, and hopefully seek out some help.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes to you and your friend Lee. I know the feeling and it's not a pleasant one. You'll be in my thoughts.

Sometimes best to keep your political ideologies to yourself. Not everything is political...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Lee that is tough....will keep you and his family in my thoughts!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I was just informed they found him dead
    Money can't buy taste
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. RIP
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cripes. Cripes. Not something you want to make a habit of. Sucks.

I've had some found deads in my family. Always blows you away. You get the don't believe its, then the WTFs. And then it sticks in your craw the rest of your life.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Lee. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!