Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Large Sale Starts Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Got my my sticks today from the Shizzter, awesome as always and two friends that I've never had before. Thanks som much Jim.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    received in great shape with friends of course. Thanks bud.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey jim. You get my texts?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a package I told Jim to keep. That is why I wanted to group bomb him. Brother is too kind and generous amd most all of us have experienced that. Thank you.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miscounting on trades i understand. That's part of the fun. But this was a simple transaction for FIVE LFD's. Granted, I did get my five LFDs...

Jim, I know it is still a ways away but I am already planning your birthday....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad most worked out well except Jiunn... I F'ed that one up... Sorry bro will make it right...soon!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glad most worked out well except Jiunn... I F'ed that one up... Sorry bro will make it right...soon!!
    i have no clue what youre talking about.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today with some extras. Damn, Jim, thank you very much. I can't wait to try these Viaje that seem to be so popular around here.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Shizz, I got what you sent, but man you are crazy putting in those extras! Thank you!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Shizz, I got what you sent, but man you are crazy putting in those extras! Thank you!
    Nahhhh enjoy!!