Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Viaje fivers cheaper than normal

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have offered up Viaje fivers when I get extra to share the wealth with guys who can't find them. Usually the price is a little steep given the MSRP and taxes and shipping. Well I picked up a bunch this weekend and I am offering up fivers at a better price and paying for your shipping. Want to share my good fortune just message me. Here is what I am offering up fivers of and some fivers I can do several times. Most are hard to find and older releases.
Viaje 50/50 Black No. 3 nicely aged a few years
Viaje 50/50 Red No. 2 nicely aged a few years
Viaje Holiday Blend 2011 one of my favorites
Viaje Late Harvest Hang Time LH649
Viaje Skull & Bones MOAB 2014
Viaje White Label Project 50/50 Red
Viaje White Label Project Winter Classic

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to ya.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, wrong time to be short on cash.
    Yeah I never seem to have cash when I see deals either.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a great opportunity for the Viaje fans. Never even had one myself so wouldn't even know where to start haha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    jimmyv723:
    Looks like a great opportunity for the Viaje fans. Never even had one myself so wouldn't even know where to start haha.
    Any of them buddy. Willing to make up a sampler too
    Skull & Bones are all gone but all the rest are available. Will do a sampler of what you want on the rest or a straight fiver
  • Pm
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Skull & Bones are all gone but all the rest are available. Will do a sampler of what you want on the rest or a straight fiver

So glad that these are gone. My wallet can't handle it right now but I was gonna do it anyway... Whew!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Picked up these today and doing a couple fivers. 2013 Viaje Summerfest with the shaggy foot. Love these. Willing to mix these up and let you pic too.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...ok. PM sent.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Saw your Viaje haul...you got more coming!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    Saw your Viaje haul...you got more coming!
    SAWEEEEEETT!! I really don't want to sell any but I promised the wife I would sell samplers and not keep them all. Nice to help out fellow Viaje lovers anyways. Just wish I could afford to send Viaje bombs. Since my wife knows hw much they cost she would kill me if I did. Never say never though I have sent a few here and there over the years right Toombes. Still kicking myself for given away original release Zombies,
    Everything but S&B available. Only doing a few more fivers. 5 of the same or mix em how you want.
    About to close this down. Can do a fiver of Late Harvest Hang Time, 50/50 Black, or 2013 Summerfest or you can mix them.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you
    Replied and closing shop.