Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind trade x 5

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
image I got these it my first trade with JD A great way to get started. This is my first picture posting also. Thanks for 3 stogies for walking me through it.

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo Hoo! Great sticks there and you're up with pics now! is it me, or does JD not know how to count? LOL

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Woo Hoo! Great sticks there and you're up with pics now! is it me, or does JD not know how to count? LOL

That's forum math, it's why he included the calculator. Nice hit errr trade
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    We suck at math even with calculators. I keep hitting the wrong dang buttons.
    One God, One Truth
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He told me five but I got seven. Beware!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    He told me five but I got seven. Beware!

No clue what you're talking about but I see five cigars there.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice trade, JD always takes care of you. Great job on the post, did you re-size and everything?
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Nice trade, JD always takes care of you. Great job on the post, did you re-size and everything?
    i made out great on the trade. I took the pict (could be better) with my camera. Down loaded into computer, emailed them to myself out of photo shop ( made them smaller) put them on the desk top and dragged them into Photo bucket. Feels like I should be wearing gloves so I don't get a blister doing all this. Thanks for you help 3Stogies or should I say George? beware