Home Non Cigar Related

Any Trailer Park Boys Fans on here?

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Yes, it's the stoopedist show I've ever seen, but I do enjoy watching The Boys get in trouble. Season 8 comes out on Netflix September 8. Finally.

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I love that show!!!!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    I play with trains and I started a trailer park for my little empire recently. Never seen the show but the post timing was such that I had to post my first trailer pic.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you wanna see a rocket go randy?

does it really launch bubbles?

does it really launch? does the tin man have a sheet metal c*ck? look at this thing! goes up about 2000 feet, nose cone blows off, chute comes out, it's f**kin awesome.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    haha... look at that cheeseburger locker...
    The3Stogies:
    I play with trains and I started a trailer park for my little empire recently. Never seen the show but the post timing was such that I had to post my first trailer pic.
    Got a picture of the whole empire?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    only 1 cheeseburger per person!!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Yeah i love that show can't wait till the next season.
    jgibv:
    WaltBasil:
    only 1 cheeseburger per person!!!!!
    Don't you have some offs to go eff?
    WaltBasil:
    The3Stogies:

I'll take some this weekend maybe, it's my winter hobby. Hobby, right, it's really playing.
    The3Stogies:
    WaltBasil:
    The3Stogies:

I'll take some this weekend maybe, it's my winter hobby. Hobby, right, it's really playing.
    I've always admired elaborate train setups. And by elaborate, I mean maybe at least a couple trees. More than 4 feet ring track. etc.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    if it wasnt for the Trailer Park Boys, I might have never rekindled my flame with April Wine. You know.... I have that album on 8-track too.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    if it wasnt for the Trailer Park Boys, I might have never rekindled my flame with April Wine. You know.... I have that album on 8-track too.

Aj
    Wow. Now there's a name from the vault. Last time I played an album of theirs was during Desert Shield/Storm. Awesome band.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Wow. Now there's a name from the vault. Last time I played an album of theirs was during Desert Shield/Storm. Awesome band.
    might be a hairy few years too early for me.... but that one and peter frampton comes alive... I wore those two 8 tracks out.... or atleast until i needed a screw driver to make them play right! HA!

okay, lemme pull my huggies back on.

Aj
    8-Tracks had pretty good sound quality, if you stuck the matchbook in just right.