Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Camacho Smack Down

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
Well, I made the mistake while talking to our resident Camacho Guru that I hadn't gotten around to trying any Camachos yet. FireRob decided that needed to be changed and said he would send me out a sampler when he could. That was on Wednesday and I received this today. Was a little worried when I saw the box because it looked like the USPS pulled an Ace Ventura in an elevator door with it but all the sticks were in good shape. Thanks for a great selection of Camachos to try Robert and I really appreciate it.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    That's what heaven looks like.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    YAY!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wata bomb!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Wow those landed quick. Only sent them out Saturday. Did I forget to send an Ecuador? Dang it, sorry I intended to put one of those in there. Glad you got them and hope you find one in there you like.

Looks like you also got one of Vances (Twistedstem) bookmarks, nice
    Oh crap, just realized that is the box I sent them in. I thought that was a bag you got the book mark in, and didn't realize it was a crumpled up box. Glad the cigars came out safe and unharmed.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Lol, yeah used the bookmark for both of our protection haha. Was just glad the cigars were in good condition because it literally looked like in Ace Ventura where he had the box get crushed by the elevator door. Looking forward to trying these out and thank you again so much bro.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

You are very welcome! Yea, appreciate the "protection" with the bookmark. I replied to you in another tread about suggestion for which to start with and which one to just throw in the trash now ;-). Keep me posted on what you think of them
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Crushed by Camacho's,,,,, Nice hit FireRob
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, part of the quick packing method does not include stepping on it. Sheesh.

Nice selection.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Crushed by Camacho's,,,,, Nice hit FireRob
    Buried alive!
    One God, One Truth
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I guess you will be trying some now. Nice hit
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White