Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sneaky Vance, very sneaky...

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got home this afternoon after what has got to be the worst day in a long time to find a wonderful welcome note in my mailbox from Twistedstem. You made my day Vance, I can't thank you enough.

Welcome photo DF5B35FC-A199-40A5-923E-5A9178EE8306_zpsdhtpbd0a.jpg

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Vance. I like it a lot. But who would throw a Newbie under the bus so thoughtlessly like that? It's just mean.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm... I wonder...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad you got it brother!!really glad you like it!!ill be sending something else your way soon.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

no, no, no... not necessary sir. Look over there! Squirrel! Nothing to see here...

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    no, no, no... not necessary sir. Look over there! Squirrel! Nothing to see here...

SQUIRREL!!?? where?
    WaltBasil:
    jbohon:

SQUIRREL!!?? where?
    Exactly!