Home General Discussion
Options

COTM discount

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you not get the 10% on AF products? Looking at a box of short stories and the 10% doesnt get taken off.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Should get 10% off everything and an extra 10% on your B-Day.
  • Options
    I'll email my rep because thats what I thought as well but the discount is being taken off those.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Actually its only the Hemingway's that it is not being taken off of.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If you're ordering online have to sign in to see the discount, just sayin. I usually call or email my rep anyway.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is on most items. Very and I mean very few that I have not seen the discount on.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Yeah I am logged in. That was the first thing I checked and it shows up on all the other sticks I clicked on to double check. I am emailing the rep anyways to find out for sure. Just thought it was odd and figured I would double check with those that may be more enlightened than I.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I don't see the discount on Montecristo either. I've been thinking all along that it was just that you didn't get the discount on boxes, but when I add a 5 Vegas box, I get the discount. If you don't mind, post whatever you hear back from the rep.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!