Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Now I've got a place to rest...

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
... my stogie!

A little while ago I made the mistake of complimenting danielzreyes on the stogie stands that he makes. In my newbness, I even went so far as asking him if I could buy one from him. He asked for my address and then, before I could even find out what I owed him, BOOM!! There goes my mailbox.

photo FB5AB01F-657C-42D8-B8F8-0692D23EF74B_zps68siqsfe.jpg

Thank you very much sir. Tara and I will get much use out of these. Truth be told, she's a little excited that she has her own too.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of people have them and I never saw them for sale. They look pretty awesome and it was super nice of him to send them to you.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    I see a lot of people have them and I never saw them for sale. They look pretty awesome and it was super nice of him to send them to you.
    You just screwed up! I made the mistake of saying I didn't really see the use in one as long as someone had two hands and an ash tray. Few days later I found out just how usefull they really are!!!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks pretty awesome. I have an ashtray, but that looks useful in places where a giant ashtray can't go.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't they the coolest invention ever!!
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    sshhh. He'll hear you! I thought I'd go to the guy making and ask because I didn't see them for sale anywhere. Next thing you know, I've been bombed. :)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Jaybroni
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Enjoy Jaybroni
    Used it this evening with my Diesel Unlimited d.5. I love it! Can't thank you enough!

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very cool and nice that he sent one for each of you. Wonder if there will ever be ones available in a smaller size for stems.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Very cool invention. Use mine every day, even though I do have a mash tray right next to it. The sticks just rest better on it should a breeze come up out of nowhere like it has a tendency to do here due to its large surface area.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Eulogy:
    You just screwed up! I made the mistake of saying I didn't really see the use in one as long as someone had two hands and an ash tray. Few days later I found out just how usefull they really are!!!
    I love mine and it usually sits next to my ashtray, let's me play Minecraft or whatever without having to balance the stick in my ashtray I got at Cfest 2011 which really doesn't have the finger length
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Burgleflickling double post