Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Part 3: Auction Item from RCY ***Now 2 Boxes***

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rick has thoughtfully donated a box for Royln's FIL

For your smoking pleasure it is...
A 2011 box of LP Dirty Rats!!
Let's start this bidding off at $125.00
Thank you!! This will likely end Saturday 8/23 @2100!!

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Rick...you don't have to sell a box like that brother!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Man Rick...you don't have to sell a box like that brother!

I didn't, it's a donation on your behalf. This is what family do for one another.

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    $130
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gesture. $140
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    I dont even know whats going on, but if its for a good cause I'm in - $150
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Way to go Rick! $200
  • Options
    Hey BigShizz...what time zone are we talking about when you say 2100? EST? $210
  • Options
    Pacific
  • Options
    If this bad boy gets to $300.00 Rick will toss in another box of something lovely....just sayin....thanks for all the great bids guys!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    If this bad boy gets to $300.00 Rick will toss in another box of something lovely....just sayin....thanks for all the great bids guys!!
    Ok then. Lets do $300
  • Options
    Why not? $325
  • Options
    This box just added.... 2011 Zino Embassy...
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    Why not? $325
    WINNER!!! Nice job Nathan, please pay the man at the door!! Thank you for your donation!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Why not? $325
    WINNER!!! Nice job Nathan, please pay the man at the door!! Thank you for your donation!!

Nathan, thank you for helping out a family member. So that you know, both boxes were stored at 65-67% and 68 degrees in my cabinet. And neither has been opened. A little history as well. The Dirty Rats and the Zino's were one of the first boxes I bought while living in Germany. Good and bad thing for me. I still have another box of both, but not with any age like these. So please do enjoy them as much as I do. And once again, thank you for your donation. Once Mr. Jim gives me the okay on your transaction. I will get these to you ASAP.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Why not? $325

Nathan, thank you for helping out a family member. So that you know, both boxes were stored at 65-67% and 68 degrees in my cabinet. And neither has been opened. A little history as well. The Dirty Rats and the Zino's were one of the first boxes I bought while living in Germany. Good and bad thing for me. I still have another box of both, but not with any age like these. So please do enjoy them as much as I do. And once again, thank you for your donation. Once Mr. Jim gives me the okay on your transaction. I will get these to you ASAP.

I'm just grateful that the timing was such that I was able to help out.
    I'm not sure how the conformation process works out but I have faith that Jim and Royln have there ways. The Rats have been on my unicorn list for a while now and I am looking forward to both of these! Thank YOU for your generosity in putting these out there!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Why not? $325

I'm not sure how the conformation process works out but I have faith that Jim and Royln have there ways. The Rats have been on my unicorn list for a while now and I am looking forward to both of these! Thank YOU for your generosity in putting these out there!
    Everything is good to go guys. Thank you both very much. Feel free to ship those aged boxes to Nathan!!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    onestrangeone:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Why not? $325

Everything is good to go guys. Thank you both very much. Feel free to ship those aged boxes to Nathan!!!

No problem, they will go out with a DC in the morning :)....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    onestrangeone:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    Why not? $325

No problem, they will go out with a DC in the morning :)....

It's a beautiful thing Nathan-- please enjoy!!
  • Options
    Incoming :)
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Looking forward to these,,, strange thing is I don't remember anyone asking for the addy..
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    RCY Cigars:
    Looking forward to these,,, strange thing is I don't remember anyone asking for the addy..

Jim the host of the donation gave it to me Sir. So that I could send you your winnings.

• Options
    Got these in today,
    Of course Rick decided to add a couple of extra's, an 07 GOF Carlito and a Camacho PE WTH? who does that?
  • Options
    Ummm Rick does.....
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Dang! Now I really wish we could herf together this weekend, Nathan :)

Oh, and Rick, Welcome back. I'm Brad
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    Got these in today,
    Of course Rick decided to add a couple of extra's, an 07 GOF Carlito and a Camacho PE WTH? who does that?

Glad they got there in good shape. My apology for not sending a note with your two extras. I was just to excited to ship them with your donation winnings. And got them out fast. I hope you enjoy all of your received cigars. A little side note, if you just so happen to not enjoy those Zino's. Just send them back and I'll send you another box of something. Those are my all time go to favorite cigar :). Once again, enjoy.