Home General Discussion
Options

A Firetruckguy Birthday Night

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So last night Brett and I were able to get together at the local cigar bar to celebrate his birthday that JUST passed (wink wink hint hint), and had a great time. I hit him with a few measly dog rockets and some bourbon and we had a blast! Just wanted to share some pics from the evening and let the forum know that it was his bday :)

image image image image image
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time Happy Birthday FTG/Darthy/Brett--- we miss ya around these parts!
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Holy crap. In that first picture I thought Stone Cold Steve Austin was amongst us!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Looks like Orlando Bloom and Goldberg haveing a good time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FTG!!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Holy crap. In that first picture I thought Stone Cold Steve Austin was amongst us!
    That's who I was thinking of and you beat me to it!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    AshMe:
    That's who I was thinking of and you beat me to it!
    Hahaha ahyup and thanks for the compliment lol, my wife has a thing for Orlando maybe that's why she likes me lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    If I had a dollar for every time I was called Stone Cold.......

So I thought we were just meeting for our monthly meeting for the 5280 cigar club, boy was I wrong. Brett, who obviously lost his ever loving mind, decided to bomb me for my birthday.

This is his so called "dog rockets".........

photo IMG_5216_zpse25fa3a3.jpeg

Again, thank you brother. And this just makes the Xmas bomb bigger :)