Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Sherman! Sherman! Sherman! I kid you not, you sent me ALL cigars that I haven't tried and have been wanting to try (aside from the el cedro which I really liked). These days I don't try alot of new cigars and I am incredibly grateful for the thought you put into this gift. Thank you so much. I really appreciate what you did. No I REALLY appreciate what you did. In terms of the last sentence you wrote me on that note, all I have to say is, :). When you least expect it :):):)

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a contest winning Jiunn Bug. No payback. I really liked the el cedro as well. The others are some that I really like in that profile. Hope you enjoy. Thanks
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Sherm Dawgy.

Joon, you need to smoke new cigars. If you don't, you're lame
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great target!! Snoob er tries to lay low these days
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I cant get out this game dawg. south central LA son
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to hand Snoobie the love... You feel it son????
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Way to hand Snoobie the love... You feel it son????
    oh yes. i do. it appears sherman and I have very similar tastes in cigars. it'll make it that much easier
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Oh thank you for taking the subject line down to just one 5. It was reaking all kinds of havoc on my phone when I went to the TP&B page. I could not wait for this thread to get burried on the second page but this is so much better
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb Sherm!