Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Scboss hits hard

So my nephew scboss comes over and says let's go smoke. I say hell ya grab what ya want out the wineador and let's do this. He tells me naw..I got this. Hands me an acid toast, and walks outside. We light up and I have not had an infused in a long time..so sweet to the lips. Not a horrible smoke, but then he pulls out a bottle of new Amsterdam vodka and says "thanks", I appreciate what you have done for me. Has to be one of the best bombs I have ever gotten (no offense to anyone because I have received some awesome bombs), and I say this because, I wasn't expecting the kind words to follow. I am so proud if this kid, he made such a huge move to be by us from Wisconsin and has turned his life around. In the marines, going to school at the citadel and so on...totally rocked my world. I still don't like infused though lol

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!
    One God, One Truth
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Very nice!!
    to say the least
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Awesome story and no way any of us could be offended by that!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you have a Jarhead in the family. Earning the title "Marine" is no small achievement. A lot of times kids just need structure in their lives. Sounds like he is on the right path.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Good story with a great ending, you must feel so proud. You took the time to help him out and get him on a different path, a good path, now you get paid back with his time and appreciation, priceless. Even though you don't like infused, I'll bet that cigar tasted pretty good. Good job.