Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stubble Rhymes With Rubble

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
and that's is exactly what was left on my mailbox today. There was a thread a while back where FireRob was raving about his Stubble Nubber. I casually mentioned how I would use the thin pullout tool on my Xikar MTX Scissors if I was really enjoying a cigar to really get down to the Nub. Well out of nowhere a crazy Owl appeared and then I was thrown under the bus from the movie Speed by that guy who makes the awesome bookmarks.

Thanks so much for the Nubber and an awesome selection of sticks Stubble. The Jaime Garcia and Nub are two favorites. I've been really wanting to try the LP No 9 and other Liga Privada stuff since trying and really liking the Undercrowns and the Room 101 has been high on my list as well. Have heard good things about the Asylum so looking forward to trying that too. It will be nice having some Prickly Pear Jelly too so thanks again for everything bro. I know you had help from Vance so I've got two more people on my list now.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, I'm looking to make some pork chops and try that jelly out yummy! Great selection of sticks as well! Enjoy Jim
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Looks like he hooked ya up good!
  • Options
    Thanks guys and that sounds like a great idea Jim, hadn't thought of trying that but might have to. Yeah Rob, looking forward to trying that LP No 9 because have only had the Undercrown and its a favorite. Was a nice added bonus getting some great sticks along with the jelly and nubber. Just another example of the amazing generosity here and can't wait to get my project going and being able to share that with you guys too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Already being put to good use on a Padron 64 Corona

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENJOY!!!! Good to see they finally got there...USPS really took their time with this one.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job on that, no more burnt fingers either.