Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I needed an Armada for the badge.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Of course he could not send just the Armada. Thank you CharlieHeis...much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Charlie, Armada's had good company
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    which badge are you working on
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you working on the MOW challenge?
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Are you working on the MOW challenge?
    Please forgive my ignorance, but I keep seeing the MOW challenge around here. What is the challenge?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    smoking a certain amount of Man O war b;ends in the same day. The record is 14,9the entire line, but that badge was never created.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    smoking a certain amount of Man O war b;ends in the same day. The record is 14,9the entire line, but that badge was never created.
    Yikes!!!
  • Options
    I did it at an event last year. started at 9am and smoked until 3am straight
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I would want to try the regular challenge. The entire line seems like a pretty big challenge for a new cigar smoker.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    I think I would want to try the regular challenge. The entire line seems like a pretty big challenge for a new cigar smoker.
    I can think of many worse ways to go to be honest. Sounds like you would be living your Eulogy, and not creating a resume. Best to go out doing what you love i think. P.S. Good luck with the challenge. ;)