Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My dogs got bombed by First Warrior.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
That red ball has been all over the house. Cally and Molly are in a constant tug of war and won't leave it alone. I stuck a large Milkbone in it and you would have thought it was filet. Oh, and thanks for the cigar too.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! Dog bomb baby!!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now dogs aren't even safe.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, wasn't the ball for jd and the cigar for the pet's, lol. Nice hit, very thoughtful, pets are people too.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. My dog has that same ball. Fun to play with and about the only thing he hasn't destroyed yet. Nicely done.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job on that hit. Love it.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone makes a ball like that with old plastic water bottle inside. Makes a crunchy noise when Sophie bites it. It's her fave.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only ball our dog, Lady, has not been able to destroy. I threw the ball for the dog and counted my throws before dog had had enough. 108 times, I suppose I am well trained by dog.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    That's the only ball our dog, Lady, has not been able to destroy. I threw the ball for the dog and counted my throws before dog had had enough. 108 times, I suppose I am well trained by dog.

Yea, I am fairly sure they spend a lot of time training us. Like the 10PM bark at my bedroom door for a treat. Or the head pointing at the drawer where I hide my pistachios. Yea, they know what they are doing.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    First Warrior:

Yea, I am fairly sure they spend a lot of time training us. Like the 10PM bark at my bedroom door for a treat. Or the head pointing at the drawer where I hide my pistachios. Yea, they know what they are doing.
    My German Shepherds are super smart. Our male Kaiser Baron von Richthofen is 120 pounds and can destroy a large solid tennis ball in about 2 minutes. That toy is one he has not destroyed. Wish we could find a ball that we could keep and enjoy for more then a day.