Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Nub Cafe

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for the new Nub Cafe coffee infused cigars and I am not seeing them in my locals yet. Anyone tried any or have any? My wife loves Tabak Especial and since she let me get all that Viaje last week I figured I better get some of these for her to try. Would like to know how they compare to Tabak Especial and looking for any of them if you can help. Ccom doesn't have them in stock yet but I know of a few B&Ms that have but are out. Thanks.

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    i got a few at IPCPR. not sure they are out yet, but you are more then welcome to what I have
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been searching and searching to find out when they are going to be released. So far, I haven't found anything. ccom has them as on order (used to be pre-order) and other sites still say pre-order so I don't think they're actually out yet? I like some of the Tabak or at least one (Cafe con Leche) and the Java Mints so I'm really looking forward to these if they'd ever ship!!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Jake, I'll text you in a few.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A shop in KC had some so I thought they were released. Maybe the person that told me was misinformed because when I checked them out they had none and I can't find any online. Want to try them all so hopefully Ccom will throw out a nice sampler of them *hint *hint

Roman up to your brother if you only have a few I don't want to deny you the chance to try them. Hopefully they will be posted here soon.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    youve done plenty for me brother. its yours
    I have a package going out this week to you as soon as I find time.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw an ad for these in the latest cigar aficionado, so they should be coming soon! Look good. I like the occasional coffee stick.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the cigar catalogs I just got had them listed with prices. Haven't checked online yet though.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to Oliva's Facebook page they should start dropping by the end of the month.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    No one has them. I checked a few other places but none are in stock so it is a waiting game.